Things to do in Plano, TX
Stay & play awhile! Find a variety of things to do in Plano, TX during your trip. Plano is located just a couple of miles away and is a great place to check out if you’re looking to grab a bite to eat or even tour a museum or two. Below are a few attractions that you won’t want to miss.
- Angelika Film Center (2.4 miles) - Come take in a film and experience this unique five screen boutique cinema. Afterward, grab a drink and a snack at the Angelika Cafe & Bar located on the second floor.
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve (6.1 miles) – Explore the outdoors at the Arbor Hills Nature Preserve. The 200-acre park is perfect for walking, running, biking, and outdoor sports.
- Heritage Farmstead (10.7 miles) – Learn about how farms were operated in the late 19th and early 20th century at the Heritage Farmstead Museum.
- Fairview Farms Marketplace (11.9 miles) – Enjoy a unique shopping experience at Fairview Farms Marketplace. In addition to fresh local produce, guests can experience a petting zoo, pony rides, games, and more.
- ArtCentre of Plano (12.4 miles) – Check out an art exhibit at the ArtCentre of Plano. Before your visit, take a peek at the events calendar for fun and interesting activities.
- Historic Downtown Plano (12.4 miles) – Tour Plano’s downtown historic area and find a variety of things to do. Grab a bite to eat, shop at unique boutiques, or meet some friends for a drink after a day of work.
- Interurban Railway Museum (12.4 miles) – During a visit to downtown Plano, visit the Interurban Railway Museum, where you can learn about some of the original electric trains that ran from Denison to Waco Texas.
- North Texas Masonic Historical Museum and Library (13.7 miles) - Learn about how Plano was founded in the 1850’s and how Masonry was established in the North Texas region at the North Texas Masonic Historical Museum and Library.